Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just the two of us



Here's a pic from our vacation in New Braunfels earlier this month. Nate and I were snuggled up in the cabin watching cartoons. This summer has gone by pretty fast. I have to say I can't wait for the season to change. It is so hot. My "angel" Willie found the cord to my camera so I was finally able to upload photos from the summer..so far.

The weekend can't come any faster, tomorrow is Will's baseball game(Go Nawfside Hype!) Saturday morning I plan on going garage sale-ing. I haven't been in so long but will be on the lookout for any decor or furniture pieces I can add to Nathan's room. We plan on painting his room in the afternoon. Poor kid, he's been waiting and ready since last weekend. Saturday evening is my cousins pool party. It should be fun, We haven't spent time with my dad's side for awhile. Sunday is church then back to school shopping for Nathan. Im so glad I started shopping early...like last year. He has a ton of pieces already. I put some things up on craigslist, hopefully they sell because I need to make room

No comments:

Post a Comment