Wednesday, July 22, 2009

North America: Places I want to go


Canada: Something about Canada, from their eh's to their moose, there's something about Canada. Oh Canada!




Fall in Boston: I love their accents, not to mention Mark Whalberg is from there, the scenery is quite beautiful.




San Francisco: Whatever happened to predictability? I was told by my uncle that this is the place to go, Golden Gate Bridge looks neat to drive across, Lombard Street and Alcatraz Island. Seems to make a great Rodriguez Family Vacation.




Lake Tahoe: When I picture the perfect setting this is what comes to mind. Ice-capped mountains, ice-blue lake, and pines! I can imagine being in a small laske-side cabin reading a book. My mother in law vacationed here during the winter, hopefully we'll be able to make the trip out there.





Vermont: Why Vermont? Just because. I've always wanted to drive through a bridge like that. I didn't post a pic of the fall foliage but thats the real reason why I want to visit this state. For those who know me, it's no secret that i love Autumn!Heck, I was even tempted to get a small reddish orange fall leaf tattoo on my hip! Like a song can take you back, there is something about the reds, and oranges of the leaves that take me back to a place when I was most happy as a kid. My wedding was set in October because I had this vision of how everything would look and feel. Houston autumn is no Vermont autumn so this is very high on my must-sees.


Maine: Lighthouses! They seem so spooky. I have family(from my father's side) who live in Maine. Maybe I'll try clam chowder...maybe not!

Ok, so many of my must see places have something in common, they are not hot and humid. That has to be the worst weather combo in my opinion. I hope to knock 1 of these places off within 3 yrs. Maybe for an anniversary(Willie I hope you read my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment