Sunday, July 19, 2009

Damn you Carlen's mom & her delicious cake!!

This past week has been pretty busy for me. A good friend came in from Africa(Its been almost 2 yrs since I've seen her last). It was nice getting together with the girls & the guys(for once!). I'll post pics when I find the cord to my camera.

Yesterday while surfing the web I found the perfect Halloween costume for my Natester and yes I usually start looking months in advance. What can I say, Halloween is my favorite holiday. There is even a small device that makes the jumping noise and fireballs. Last year I was so busy with the wedding and side-tracked by Ike that I didnt get a chance to put much effort into looking for a costume so he ended up being a Blue Power Ranger, pretty plain but he liked it.

Today is a lazy Sunday. Willie is taking the car for an oil change, Nate is watching Spongebob and Im attempting to spruce up my blog. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment