Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Say hello to his little friend


Meet BooBoo. I like to think of him as our second child. He was given as a babyshower gift to Nathan from my Tia Dora & Deidre. Somehow Nathan grew very attached to him and I have to admit, so have I. The two of them always make their way into our bed each night. There have been many times when I have to issue Amber Alerts because Nathan cannot sleep without him. I don't know when or how Nathan grew attached to him but I know I did earlier this year when I was in the hospital. Nathan wasn't allowed to visit me because I was in ICU so he gave BooBoo to Willie to give to me. This past May we decided to take Nathan to Texas Childrens Hospital because of a high fever(his body always reacts weird when he gets a fever) Here we were, the 3 of us with BooBoo in tow trying to find the entrance when we realized Nathan had dropped him somewhere. Panicked I took off trying to find him, literally worried that he would not be found but alas! there he was lying next to a trash can. I wonder when and if Nathan will one day forget about him, I know I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment