Friday, August 7, 2009

Blank

Yesterday I found out that an ex boyfriend of mine, Mario, passed away. It's been very hard for me. Granted, we were together when I was younger but we were together for years and went through a lot together. Im very sad. There are so many things running through my head like how we broke up to visions of him dancing or the sound of his voice. Over the years, up until I met Willie, we still kept in contact. After getting over the break up I never had ill feelings towards him & truly wished him the best. I was glad to hear he was married and he felt the same way when he heard I was engaged. Today is his viewing and Im not sure Im going to be able to handle it. I have my friends and family who are willing to support me but Im just so scared of seeing him. I know he's not going to look like himself. Im scared because I dont know how im going to react. We were close and together every single day that we were in the relationship. Im sad because having known him, I knew he had dreams of making something of himself and now his life was cut short. I know God has his plans for everything, it's just hard to understand it right now with him dying the way he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment