Monday, June 27, 2011

Work it out

I woke up early this morning because I needed to get back on track with the workouts. About three weeks ago I started taking an aerobics class that a mother from Nate's school recommended. I was going about 2x a week and really got a good workout from it. Last week I spent my all my free time studying for my first exam(which I passed with a 100..oh Yeah!) so I wasnt able to go. Anyways, I decided to go to the gym instead and Im glad I did. The incline on the treadmill is a killah I tell you.



David cried in the childcare center so I had to cut it a bit short.I plan to go everyday this week, we are right dab in the middle of summer break and I am totally nowhere near bikini body ready, or tankini body ready.



Nathan spent the day at my brothers playing with his cousins. I heard he spent the day playing on the kinect building clubhouses out of sheets and the occasional fight with his younger cousin. Ahhhh how I miss those fun carefree summers as a kid.



Here are a few pics from the past couple of months


Us at a family party



David's 1st Chuck E. ride




My handsome little man at his Kinder Graduation



Dinner with my best friends



Mother's Day in Galveston


No comments:

Post a Comment