Sunday, June 26, 2011

Me and my Three

So summer is in full effect. Nathan's been out of school for almost a month. He finished spring baseball undefeated and started basketball. His first game was this past Saturday, they didnt win but he sure did look cute on the court.
David's almost 10 months! He's been busy crawling, climbing and putting anything into his mouth that will fit. He currently says "da-da", "Nathan(the-the)" and "caca" lol. His top teeth are coming in so he looks extra cute when he smiles.
I enrolled in my last class needed for my associates degree. It has taken me forever, I 've been taking breaks here and there but im back on track. Go Rachel!
Willie is almost finished with the academy and is doing really well. He should be finished this August, very close to David's 1st birthday which I need to start brainstorming about.
So, thats basically a small update of what my family and I have been up to these past few weeks.
I plan to post pictures soon, I have to re-install the program on my virus infested computer. Sounds gross=/

No comments:

Post a Comment