Sunday, December 12, 2010

New swag!

So I finally upgraded to a new cell. I'm not much of a gizmos and gadgets kinda girl but to tell you the truth the last "new" phone I had was the Motorola Razor(Gasp) . Well, not really I bought a used phone from my friend, Raquel, last summer but used doesnt count.
Saturday Will and I bought a new camera. It was pricey but definitely worth it. I want nice photos of my boys. Im still messing around with it and plan on reading the manuals it came with.
This week is Nate's last week of school before Christmas break. He has a ton of cool, fun things going on its hard to keep up with.

Here are a few pics from me testing out the new Rebel today.


Don't judge me, it was early

David and Scruff


Our two boys

My handsome son

Daddy's Mini Me

No comments:

Post a Comment