Sunday, July 18, 2010

I wanna go home....Or do I?

We finally moved. The move happened so quickly I really didn't have time to think about how I felt or Nathan felt about the move. I must admit the first 2 days were the worst. I felt kinda alone, especially Friday because Willie had to work late so by the time he got home we were already asleep. It is getting better though. I was trying to keep Nathan and myself busy these past couple of days. We went shopping to look for curtains. Of course I bought him a few knick knacks(dontcha just love that word) along the way. We visited his cousins, played at Zuma's, and spent a day at my moms house. Today he said he just wanted to stay home so I felt good about that.
We went grocery shopping last night. We later learned that our oven and new microwave do not work! Aghhhhh Willie and I were both so frustrated.
Tomorrow I have an appt with my hematologist. I think she wants to put me on IV iron. Hopefully my iron levels are back up and she nixes the iron..I highly doubt it though.

Pregnant+Texas heat=No bueno

No comments:

Post a Comment