Monday, July 12, 2010

Family of 4

It's been awhile since my last post. Willie and I are expecting baby #2 this September. We're naming him David. His big brother, Nathan, picked it out. We are all very excited to be adding a new member to our little family. This past weekend, my mom threw me a baby shower. Here are a few pics ...







In other news, Nathan has completed his first year of pre-k and is starting kinder this fall! I can't believe how fast my little guy is growing up. When he first started school I cried because I didn't want him to go, at the end of the year I cried because I didn't want him to leave. He's made so many friends and has really come out of his shell. I have to be the proudest mama out there.





Lastly, we are in the process of moving. This will be our first time out on our own. When Willie first moved in with me and my family the plan was to stay here until we both finished school. Well, it has taken us a little longer than expected. With the new baby coming we decided we are finally ready to leave. Im excited(I just wish the packing and unpacking could be done for me). Im so lazy.


This year so far, has brought a lot of change for us, Im so very grateful it has been for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment