Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh where, oh where can he be?

Has anyone seen my husband lately???He's about 5'7 and handsome, sizzling~ Geez lou-ezzzeeee. Today was a rather productive day. Nathan and I spent our morning at the SS office because I lost our SS cards! I know, what kind of mother am i? Feed me to the lions. Too bad the computers were down but i was able to get something for the mean time. A lady coughed around Nathan and I wanted to knock her out. Hello, cover your mouth! I stopped by my grandmothers to pick up a bill and spent some time with her. I hate the fact that I cant easily communicate with her. There are so many things I want to tell her or even ask her but I can't. I registered Nathan at Lyons. He's #3 on the waiting list, so hopefully 2 kids gets swine...jp. Kind of. In other news, I checked my grades and I made an A and 2 B's. 3 more classes and I get my degree. Is it okay to admit that im proud of myself?Taps self on back. Good job Rachel Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment