Thursday, September 1, 2011

David is now the big 0-1!



This past Monday, my David turned 1! I was so excited for him and was singing Happy Birthday to him all day long. I decorated the house with balloons and streamers and we ordered pizza and had cake. A tradition we started with Nate. Nate got the party started with a music and a game of hot potato. It was nice. He opened presents from us and his memaw and pawpaw. We're having his party next weekend so everyone can celebrate with him.



Unfortunately today he is sick with a nasty cold. Is it just me or does that always happens when a kid turns one. Thank goodness we're not having the party this weekend. The poor baby tossed and turned the whole night with a slight fever. Hes a tough little guy so I know he'll get better soon.



Well thats all for now, Ill have to remember to upload the pictures from his mini party


.

No comments:

Post a Comment