Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hallelujah they fit!

Spent the morning shopping with Willie and David. We bought Nate Dawgs baseball gear. Can't wait to see him all suited up next weekend=) Since the mall was right next door we decided to make a quick stop in which ultimately turned into a four hour shopping trip. Will found 2 pair of jeans for $35 bucks! He needed some since he's lost a lot of weight from being in the Police Academy. I used my gift cards that I got for free from a mall promotion and bought a pair of destroyed cutoff jeans. Im so happy that Im past the weird post pregnancy body stage. Im still far from where I want to be but Its good to actually be a real size. I also bought 2 bracelets from New York and Company. Since my eyebrows were in pretty bad shape I stopped in the Brow Bar for threading and I loved it so much. So much better than waxing. My arch is more defined. Tomorrow morning Im going to be reading to Nate's Kinder class. Im a bit nervous about it even though I love reading to Nathan and being very dramatic with it. Hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment